Saturday, April 13, 2013

Last week Daniel's school had its annual music concert. I was not expecting to be the videographer, so this is not high quality, but I imagine it will suffice for the limited audience. One of my colleagues who has an older child at the school was using a much better camera with an aisle seat and a tripod. If he ever posts better video, I'll link. In the meantime I give you:

When Sheep Get Up In The Morning


B-I-N-G-O


The Littlest Worm


And since we're overloading the Daniel video, here's a little piece I edited together for our amusement. Daniel has been making great strides with reading and is very proud when he can look at a sign and read it aloud. During Lent we went to the Catholic school fish dinner fundraiser on a Friday night, and as we were driving up, Daniel read the sign, "Fish Dinner, Keep Right." I exclaimed, "Wow, Daniel, great reading!" It took another beat or two before John said, "Wait, that was Daniel? That was great!"

I've been getting books for him from the library that are heavy on rhyming words, so of course, Hop on Pop came back into the rotation. This reminded me of an old video so I persuaded Daniel to let me update it with his new skills.