Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wednesday was Edward's first full day at daycare, and he seemed to do OK. His teacher told me this morning when I dropped him off that he had napped better than the other kids (that's my boy) and that he seemed happy and content all day despite the schedule change. Then, she showed me photographic proof. Ed was out on the playground playing with the other kids, but had come over to the window to see what was happening inside. He began to make faces, and they caught a couple with their camera. In the second one he's pressing his face against the glass.

I worried about him spending the bulk of his day away from home, but he seemed no worse for wear. We're glad we have the luxury of only having him there for half days, but it's nice to know he has fun there so when the need arises we know he has a safe place to be.