Monday, November 21, 2005

A special Monday update for those who check early this week. The holiday schedule means I'm seeing a different doctor this week and next whose clinic days are on Mondays. Dr. Kennedy IS allowed vacation and we are VERY glad she's taking it now and not at Christmas since delivery will be imminent then.

All was normal today--blood pressure 110/80 and the baby's heartrate at 140. Again, difficult to capture the heartrate as little squirmy wiggled away from the Doppler. I wonder what that sounds like from the inside?

Our friend Erin has a great story in today's Des Moines Register about the Mother's Milk Bank of Iowa, which is where I donated breastmilk when I was producing so much more than Will would ever have needed. It's such a great service they provide so I'm happy to see them get some attention in the state's largest newspaper. (I think this link will only stay live for a week.)