Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Over the weekend, my parents bequeathed to my children an old table leaf that has been used for play in our family since I was a child. First it was a ramp for cars. Then it was a slide off the couch. Then I left the room for a few minutes and when I came back they had created this:



They also thought they needed to change into church clothes to work in this office because "you have to be handsome" in an office. But then John suggested that their company was a tech start-up where casual dress rules the day. He even pulled out a back issue of Fast Company magazine and showed them a picture. They bought it, which equals less laundry. Woo!

Oh, and there's also this--when you've rearranged the living room furniture so the chair blocks the view of the TV from the couch.