Friday, December 18, 2009


Here is a photo of Edward after his haircut this morning. I was distracted by Daniel, and the next thing I knew, nearly all of Ed's hair was on the floor. One of his teachers stopped me as we left school today: "I can't believe you had all of Edward's hair cut off. He worked so hard to get it!" Consider it a lesson learned for his next haircut... sometime in mid to late 2010. The upside? He seems to like it.

Addendum: One good line from Daniel. He refers to everyone as "people," even singularly, so he'll point to someone and say, "That's a people, Daddy." So, when he got into the barber chair, he was not happy. At one point through his cries as he reached out wanting me to pick him up, he said of the barber standing behind him, "I don't want that people back there give me haircut!" Of course, he calmed down and was very good for much of the rest of the time, mainly because I assured him that when we were done, he would be handsome.