Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm on borrowed time here as nap time is extending past the 2.5-hour mark. How does this happen on a beautiful, sunny afternoon, while yesterday's rain and gloom was met with less than 2 hours of sleeping? Oh well, it gave me time to wash windows (inside only) and hose down screens. Plus prep this short video of one of the boys' favorite new games.

This chair was my Christmas present from John (my request!) last year. A place to sit with back support at play level. I don't actually spend much time sitting in it as it now doubles as a ladder (seen here), dentist chair, and running flip toy. This last activity is not for the faint of heart (or Grandparents, apparently.)



We celebrated Will's birthday yesterday with pictures, his tree, a few more tears, and LOTS of questions. Maybe someday the boys will understand that we have as many as they do, but that there are few answers to satisfy any of us.

In the meantime, we tumble through life.